How We Protect Your Privacy and Security
We self-certify compliance with: SafeHarbor
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we'll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we're collecting, how we'll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We'll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Information We Gather
DNANME is dedicated to your privacy and security and will not disclose information to anyone but the purchasing party, except at your request. DNANME does not sell information to others under any circumstances.
What personal information does DNANME gather?
We collect only the information you provide to us, and we use the information you enter on our Web site, provide by telephone, or include by email strictly to provide you with the services you request in the manner in which you request them.
When is this information ever provided to others?
Delivery of Services
Legally Binding DNA tests and Immigration tests, for example, involve a release of your information within the guidelines you establish: we provide the results of DNA tests to third parties only at your request, and strictly within the parameters necessary for legal compliance.
Protection of DNANME and Others
Our safe shopping guarantee
Our promise to you: we use the most advanced technology available to protect you and your transactions.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software, which encrypts information you input.